Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A "salty" kitty sighting.

Last Saturday afternoon I went to the downtown St. Petersburg, FL. waterfront to see what salty yachts had attended the 2nd annual Good Old Boat Regatta. I was late figuring the regatta had been cancelled due to the near gale that blew through in the morning. The regatta (more info at: http://www.goodoldboat.com/) went off after all. I did find this really cool little cat boat tied to the pier at the St. Petersburg Sailing Center and I thought that cat enthusiasts would want to see her. I am going to try to track down the owner to see if I can add her to my Yacht Collection.

By the way the 49th annual meeting of the Cat Boat Association is next month in Groton, CT. Check out the Events page on my main web site.


Her name is Nadine.



No comments:

Post a Comment